NEWSLETTER 10 (January 2005)
- On behalf of the Tsunami Earthquake Appeal: I would like to thank you for your kind donation, so far our Chinese community have raised £1355.00. Anyone wish to donate further funds please telephone or take it to me or Denny Chan, Denny's Fish & Chips, 31 Lynn Road, Kings Lynn. Or at the Chinese School .
- The Association is organising a First Aid Course (free) on Sunday 20 th February 2005 at the Chinese School from 11am to 2.30pm . If anyone interested please register with Denny Chan.
- PLEASE do not forget to send your Chinese New Year entrance tickets REQUST-FORM back, so that we can organise the event more efficiently.
- The adult education is now able to supply the Chinese School with an English teacher. Free English Class will start on Sunday 9th January 2005 (12–2pm) at the Chinese School.
- Lion Dance Training will be starting Sunday 9th and so on.
- On Monday 7 th February 2005 5pm & 8pm at The Corn Exchange (Kings Lynn ). There is a Chinese New Year Show, organised the Kings Lynn Council (tickets £14.50 and children £7.50)
- Kwai Li (your chairman) would like a part-time assistant, to help with the weekly administration of West Norfolk & district Chinese Association matters. Volunteers can telephone 0797 621 9508, or visit Kwai's Cuisine Take-Away shop, 38 Reffley Lane , Kings Lynn.
- Would like to thank Verine Yong and Serene Li for helping me with the last News-letter.
- Finally, the next WN&DCA committee meeting will be held on Sunday 16 th January 2005 at 11:30 pm at Kwai's Cuisine Take-away on Reffley Lane , King's Lynn . All members welcomed.
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
©Ali Everett, Kwai Li MMV